We are recruiting!
Full Time 37.5 hours per week –flexible to meet the needs of the role & business.
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
The role: The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the overall delivery of technical / maintenance support to the site and the maintenance of machinery. Reactive response to faults and for the planned preventative maintenance works.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• 3-5 years post qualification engineer experience within a multi-disciplined demanding environment (Essential)
• Relevant professional qualification to the building maintenance and services industry (Essential)
• Ability to work well within a team, good knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
About the Company:
• 600 Employees
• €111m Turnover
• 7 Manufacturing sites
• Part of the Paragon Group
• 25 days holidays plus statutory bank holidays
• Death in service
• Eye care costs
• Employee Assistance programme
• Free hot drinks on site